When you have a fleet, trailers and drivers, with lots of certifications, schedule and expiry dates to worry about, a spreadsheet is not the way to keep on top of everything.
In the current environment, EU regulations now require controls, records and traceability on your vehicle and driver compliance.
So as your fleet grows and the regulations grow, problems can occur:-
- Missed vehicle inspections.
- Loss of productivity due to service schedule issues.
- Fines or impounding loads, due to missing certification.
- Recurring problems with vehicles not being identified.
- Out of control service and maintenance costs.
- Lack of record keeping for mandatory inspections.
The Solution is Stratum.
Integrated fleet and driver management reduces these problems by identifying potential issues in the fleet to the transport planning team. This helps the transport planning team to avoid scheduling fleet or drivers that have compliance issues.
Document management provides a central location for the safe keeping of all documents, thereby allowing you to retrieve data at the touch of a button.
It provides a paperless method of controlling all your compliance.
Stratum provide instant visibility on so many of these aspects, which simplifies decisions and improves productivity.
Used by :-
- International and national transport companies with large mixed fleets.
- International and national refrigerated operators providing temperature controlled logistics.
- International and national groupage companies with mixed fleets.
- ISO tanker (ADR) and box container transport companies.
- Pan-european transport companies, with large trailer fleets operating with sub-contractors.
- Trailer fleet companies with traction provided by sub contractors.
- And many other companies with specific fleet services.
Stratum - Transport Software that streamlines your business and optimises the logistics operation.